Monday, January 4, 2010

Bree's Baby Blessing



Since my parents were here for Bree's birth, we decided to go ahead and do her blessing while they were here. Since she was only 5 days old when we did it, I didn't want to take her to church. So, we did it at home! Had I known you could do that before I probably would have done that with all my kids! It was so nice to have just our family around to participate in the blessing and knowing that everyone there loves and cares about her the way we do. She was perfectly quiet nearly the whole time, and then let her daddy know when she was done being balanced by a bunch of men! Then, of course, lot's of pictures afterwards to remember who was there.

3 comments:

Leishman's said...

Congrats on your new little cutie!! You all look great. Hope you guys had a great Christmas.

thechristensens said...

We are total fans of blessing babies at home! All three of ours have been blessed at either 1 week or 2...only one at home, but I loved it! People did think we were crazy, however, and got a little shocked when we said it, but hey...it's alright. Who's to judge?

Your baby girl is beautiful. I LOVE her name! Congrats!

Barnes Blog said...

I am a crappy friend. I thought you might be pregnant so I was checking your blog to make sure and saw the poopy picture, then saw the blessing pic. I am so happy for you guys, she is beautiful and actually looks different than your other 3. I was surprised to see a baby that didn't look like a clone. ;0)
She is beautiful and so are you, as usual, miss you guys hope everything is going well.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online