Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving in Idaho

We had so much for Thanksgiving this year. We packed up the kids and my giant belly and drove up to Idaho for the Holiday. We did so many fun things! First, there was the constant supply of snow for the kids to play in.

And of course, there was fantastic food, but I had lost my camera that day so there's no pics, but luckily I found it in time to get some pics and video of the cousins "Fear Factor." There were a few categories that I missed cause of the whole lost camera thing, but I got the most fun ones!

First, they spun around 30 seconds and had to stand on one foot for a minute. Then they had to hold their legs up as if they were peeing like a dog. Followed by the eating challenge. There were five items that they got 10 pts each and an extra 25 if they ate them all: jalepeno peppers, pickled pigs feet, sardines, 2 TB. lard, and one raw egg. I'm proud to say, my husband finished them all off! You can watch the funny video below.



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online