Thursday, September 17, 2009

My favorite boy

Cole and I recently did a little photo shoot around the farm. He had some good ideas of his own that we were able to incorporate! You can see the rest HERE. I tried to get Cole into head start this year but we were too late so we're stuck on a waiting list. In the meantime we are working on his letters, numbers, shapes, colors, etc. at home and going to start martial arts next week! He's excited to take what he calls "ninja-turtle" lessons. I think he'll really enjoy it and it will give him an opportunity to make some little friends his age.

2 comments:

The Tulloss Family said...

Go Ninja-turtle! I hope he enjoys it.

Platte and Heather said...

How fun! It looks like you guys are having a great time out there! I like Cole's new hair style! :) We miss you!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online