Thursday, April 24, 2008

Renewing Old Goals

Okay, I know I've already posted about this but I've been slacking and need to renew my weight loss goals. I have succeeded in losing the weight I gained with my last pregnancy, but now I would like to lose the weight from my first pregnancy. Can you still call it "baby weight" when your "baby" is five years old?
Anyway, two of my good friends and I have dedicated ourselves to working out together every morning using various types of workout videos. So far, we've done it for two days and both days I wanted to get out of it before I started. But of course, since I'm not alone this time, I feel obligated to stick with my friends in our mutual goal of getting back into shape. I feel great! Even though I don't look any different so far, I feel much better already just knowing that I'm doing something that's good for my body.
My family and I are going to California for a week in July where we'll be spending most of our days in swimsuits on the houseboat, so I plan on looking smokin' hot! Maybe even bikini hot! Wouldn't that be fabulous! Of course, Justin would never allow me to actually wear a bikini, the thought that I may someday look good in one is good enough for me! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

i'll try to lose weight by july too. because right now i am so far from smoking hot bikini skinny it's not even funny!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online