Monday, December 3, 2007

Ode, To My Dad

My dad bought this onsie when Rylee was a baby and now it's Gracie's turn to wear it. I love the ruffles and the little black bows! I use to have a black bow that she could wear in her hair but it has since been lost. Guess I'll have to go to the ribbon store and make some cute little camo headband or something! It only fits for a short while on my babies since they start out so big so I'll have to get right on that! Justin loves it and plans to take all his kids (even the girls) hunting the moment they are old enough, which has yet to be determined how old that is. Hope you love this pic, dad! I'll send you copies soon! Love you!



3 comments:

The Allen's said...

Trina she is such a sweetie. Thanks so much for letting me take her to r.s. if you ever need someone to do it again I am ready and waiting. Looks like you guys are ready for santa clause to come to town.

Anonymous said...

She is a chunk and so cute! Take a look on our blog to see Isabel. She is so much smaller than Gracie and Gracie is three weeks younger. Loving the cheeks—

Brittney said...

Hey Trina its Brittney. Your kids are so cute and we need to get together and hang out and do our visiting teaching:) I will call you this week.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online