Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Circus!








We got to go to the circus last weekend and we had so much fun. The kids got to have the whole circus experience with clowns, balloon animals, elephant rides, pony rides, cotton candy and snow cones. It was the Shrine circus and since we take Rylee to the Shriner's Hospital we thought it was okay to splurge a bit let the kids experience everything there is at the circus! I couldn't believe Cole wasn't scared to ride the elephant. They even got to pet his ears since they sat right in front on the elephants head! Cole thinks he was riding Dumbo!

3 comments:

Jen & Johnny said...

That looks so FUN!!! Your kids will remember that forever!! I rode an elephant when I was little at the zoo in San Diego and I still remember it to this day! Your kids are so darling!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Trina! The kids are so big and cute. I forwarded Justin our blog site (I don't have your email address.) so if you didn't get it, here it is: http://santillanfamily.blogspot.com/ Take care Miss prego!

Tawnia said...

What a fun day. Loved the pictures. This is such a great way to keep in touch.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online